Monday, February 7, 2011

Sinar Murni Mee Soto


When I was at Changi Jetty for photography last weekend, I was hesitant about what to have for dinner at Changi Village until I saw two customers having mee soto. Tempted by the appearance of the mouthwatering mee soto, I decided to give it a try.


Served in a big bowl topped with piping hot soup, Sinar Murni mee soto, which costs only $2.50, is served with a satisfactory portion of shredded chicken and a begedil (deep fried potato patty). The savory soup is filled with the delightful aroma of spices and the sweet essence of chicken.

Being a fan of mee soto, I really cannot stand those which are served in a small plate filled with miserable amount of lukewarm soup. On the other hand, Sinar Murni mee soto is the exact opposite, generous and impressive. Come down to Changi Village and try it today.

7.5/10

Sinar Murni Muslim Food
Changi Village Market and Food Centre
Blk 3 Changi Village Road #01-39
S500003

No comments:

Google