Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fu Lu Shou Curry Yong Tau Foo


I used to patronise Geylang East Food Centre for lunch when I was working around there two years ago but one stall that I never tried was the yong tao foo with the long queue. Perhaps I was not a fan of yong tao foo then but today I decided to try the curry yong tao foo to find out how good it is.


Reasonably priced at only $0.30 per piece, Fu Lu Shou Yong Tau Foo comes with an impressive variety of dishes ranging from fishball, meatball, fishcake, crab meat, wanton, ngor hiang, dried beancurd, cuttlefish, mushroom and vegetables etc. With the delightful sweetness of coconut milk and the subtle fragrance of lemon grass, the mouthwatering curry gravy is the best that I have tasted so far, just of the right thickness and spiciness and not oily at all.

Besides noodles, you can also choose to have Fu Lu Shou yong tau foo with the special yam rice. If you are a fan of curry yong tau foo like me, come down to Geylang East Food Centre and try it for yourself today.

7.5/10

Fu Lu Shou Niang Tou Fu
Geylang East Food Centre
Blk 117 Aljunied Ave 2 #01-33

No comments:

Google