Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yong He Taiwan Beef Noodle


Located at Geylang Lorong 27A, Yong He Eating House is famous for its dou jiang (soya bean milk) and you tiao (chinese fried breadstick). Today I decided to try its Taiwan beef noodle instead.


A bowl of Taiwan beef noodle which costs $4, comes with handmade noodle (la mian) served with generous chunks of beef. When I saw the reddish colour of the soup, I was immediately reminded of the super spicy la mian from Crystal Jade but I was wrong. The chilli-flavoured soup of Yong He Taiwan beef noodle is fortunately less spicy and more pleasing to my taste buds. I was impressed by the remarkable tenderness of the tasty beef chunks.

If you have the craving for delicious beef la mian at coffeeshop prices, do come down to Yong He and try its Taiwan beef noodle today.

7/10

Yong He Eating House
517 Geylang Road
(Near Geylang Lor 27A)

1 comment:

Geotacs said...

wow! i love beef!

and this is a great review!

thanks for sharing!

Google