Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ming Fa Wanton Egg Noodle


Although I patronize Kovan Hawker Centre frequently, I wasn't aware of this stall until recently when I saw it being recommended on a Mediacorp programme, Where The Queue Starts 2. And when I went there for lunch today, the queue was indeed so long, I had to wait for half an hour.


The winning factor of Ming Fa Wanton Egg Noodles is its special noodles with a characteristic egg fragrance. The savory chilli is sweet and spicy and extremely complementary to the noodles. The char siew is well-roasted and the dumplings are tasty and flavorful. The soup is well-brewed with abundant anchovy sweetness.

To the delight of heartlanders in Kovan, this is indeed one of the most delicious neighbourhood wanton mee in Singapore.

7/10

Ming Fa Wanton Egg Noodle
Blk 209 Kovan Hawker Centre
Hougang Street 21 #01-51
8.00am to 3.00pm
Closed on Wednesdays & Thursdays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, is this at the food centre directly above Heartland Mall? I find it so-so only leh...

Google