Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beach Road Fried Fish Bee Hoon Soup


I was never a fan of fried fish bee hoon soup until I tried the one from this stall at Whampoa Drive Food Centre yesterday.


Reasonably priced at $3.50, Beach Road fried fish bee hoon soup comes with a very satisfactory portion of bee hoon topped with generous pieces of tasty fried fish. The winning point of this special fried fish bee hoon is the mouthwatering soup which contains the irresistable sweetness of evaporated milk blended so perfectly with the delightful fragrance of fish.

Certainly one of the best fried fish bee hoon I have tasted in Singapore, I will definitely come back for more.

8/10

Beach Road Fish Head Bee Hoon
Blk 91 Whampoa Drive #01-42
Whampoa Drive Food Centre
S320091

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I think the stall at novena (nest to novena mrt) is better.

Google