Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jack's Place


Whenever I have to think of a romantic and affordable Western restaurant to bring my loved one for dinner, Mariners' Corner Restaurant comes to my mind. Similarly, when I have to think of an equivalent restaurant for lunch, Jack's Place comes to my mind. No other restaurant provides sumptuous Western set lunch at such affordable prices than Jack's Place. And as there are so many outlets in Singapore, there is almost always one near your workplace.

The set lunch menu differs from day to day and outlet to outlet. Hence you don't have to worry about lack of variety. And if you are not a steak lover, you can always go for chicken or fish. The value-for-money set lunch costs $8 (chicken or fish) or $9.50 (steak) and comes with the main course, soup of the day, garlic bread, pastry and coffee or tea. With service charge and GST, it adds up to only around $12 per person.


When I went to Jack's Place last Friday, I upgraded my set lunch to rib eye steak for $13 and it was indeed worth every dollar spent. The succulent rib eye steak is tender and mouthwatering and comes with complementary side dishes of baked potato, salad and corn. The barbeque sauce accentuates the meaty flavour, making every bite seem irresistable. Last but not the least, the sweet dessert which consists of pastry and coffee or tea completes the satisfying lunch experience.


May Jack's Place continue to make delicious and affordable steaks available to everyone in every part of Singapore.

7.5/10

Jack's Place
http://www.jacksplace.com.sg/main.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, somehow I always feel that the sirloin steak at jack's place tastes better than the ribeye.

Google