Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jaan West Coast Mee Kuah


Even though there are so many Indian Muslim food stalls in Tekka Market, I wondered why I had to wait close to half an hour for my dinner from Jaan West Coast stall. I found the answer when I tasted the delicious mee kuah which costs only S3.


Topped with thick and spicy gravy that is pleasantly savory, the tasty mee kuah comes with egg, mutton, beans and vegetables. What I like about Jaan West Coast mee kuah is the delightful pieces of mutton that makes it "non-vegetarian", unlike some of the less impressive but more expensive mee kuah in Singapore that are devoid of meat.

If you are a fan of mee kuah like me, you must not miss this stall at Tekka Food Centre. Complete your meal with a glass of hot teh cino, which I will introduce someday.

7.5/10

Jaan West Coast
Tekka Food Centre
Blk 665 Buffalo Road
#01-249

No comments:

Google