Sunday, August 1, 2010

Chef Hainanese Western Food Mixed Grill


My recent fascination with Western food brought me back to Chef Hainanese at the newly renovated Commonwealth Drive Food Centre. Previously tried and blogged about its grilled steak two years ago, I decided to have its mixed grill for dinner today.


Incredibly priced at only $6, this must be the cheapest and most comprehensive mixed grill in Singapore. Believe it or not, the fabulous mixed grill comes with pork chop, chicken chop, fish fillet, fried egg, sausage, French fries, baked potato and salad. I seriously couldn't think of anything else I would like to have in this mixed grill. In spite of its remarkable value for money, the superb quality of the dishes was not at all compromised.

If you are a foodie like me, you must not miss Chef Hainanese's mixed grill which is simply sumptuous and gratifying. Just by looking at the picture, I'm sure you will be craving for it very soon.

8/10

Chef Hainanese Western Food
Commonwealth Drive Food Centre
Blk 3 Commonwealth Drive
#01-04

No comments:

Google