Thursday, January 6, 2011

Arnold's Fried Chicken


Strongly recommended by some listeners on a popular radio show recently as having the best fried chicken in Singapore, I decided to try Arnold's soon after hearing about it.


Conveniently located at Hougang Green Shopping Mall not too far away from my home, I ordered Arnold's two piece chicken set which costs $6.40. Served with fries and coleslaw, the fried chicken was indeed hot and crispy on the outside while fleshy and tender on the inside. What I found lacking in Arnold's chicken, however, was the "eleven herbs and spices" that make KFC's chicken "finger-licking good".

In terms of freshness and crispiness, Arnold's chicken certainly has the advantage over other fried chicken. But when it comes to flavour and value for money, I still prefer KFC over Arnold's. Come and try for yourself if you haven't.

7/10

Arnold's Fried Chicken
21 Hougang Street 51, #01-49
Hougang Green Shopping Mall
Singapore 538719

No comments:

Google