Saturday, August 18, 2007

Eddy Western Delights


Situated in a Kopitiam within walking distance from Heartland Mall, this stall, run by a couple, sells the best and the cheapest Western food you can find in a neighborhood coffee shop. I first came across it two years ago when I saw almost everyone in the coffee shop eating Western food, even though there were four other stalls. Ever since then, I fell in love with it and never fail to patronise it at least once every fortnightly.


My favorite is the chicken chop. For only $4.50, you get a thick and generous piece of chicken topped with delicious mushroom sauce. The chicken is tender, well-marinated and well-grilled with a smoky aroma. I usually prefer to have my chicken chop with rice, salad and baked beans but you can always ask for bread and fries instead. Even though business can be extremely good during dinner time, the service is always prompt and the quality is consistently great. For steak lovers out there, you can enjoy the sirlion steak or black pepper steak at only $5.50.

8/10

Eddy Western Delights
Kopitiam
Blk 210 Hougang St 21
Closed on Thursdays.

No comments:

Google