Sunday, August 9, 2009

Holy Grill Teriyaki Chicken


There are at least 3 Western Food stalls in Old Airport Road Food Centre but the one that caught my attention was Holy Grill Authentic Western Cuisine. From the menu displayed on its brightly-colored signboard, I decided to order the teriyaki chicken which costs $5.50, with coleslaw and tasty rice as my two complementary side dishes.


Having waited for 30 minutes, I was famished when my dinner was finally served. Topped with thick teriyaki sauce, the grilled chicken chop comes in a very satisfactory portion that is indeed worthwhile for the price and the wait. Expertly grilled with an outer layer that is delightfully charred and crispy, the delicious chicken chop is tender, fleshy and flavorful. Together with coleslaw and tasty rice, it was a very sumptuous dinner.

With competition from neighbouring Western food stalls, Holy Grill certainly has an outstanding grilled chicken chop. I have yet to try its other signature dishes eg grilled salmon and prime ribeye but from the long waiting time, I can guess that they must be as good, if not better.

7.5/10

Holy Grill Authentic Western Cuisine
Old Airport Road Food Centre
51 Old Airport Road #01-27

No comments:

Google