Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fresh Fish Seafood Soup


Having read about this famous fish soup stall with long queues during lunch time, I was both happy and surprised to find no queue when I was there on a rainy Thursday afternoon at around 130pm.


I ordered a bowl of fish soup with instant noodle which costs $3.50. Incredibly value for money, I counted more than ten pieces of fish, certainly the most that I have ever found in all similarly priced fish soups in Singapore. In addition, the thick pieces of fish are remarkably fresh, tender and fleshy. However, what I found mediocre, was the quality of the soup itself, somewhat lacking in seafood essence and aroma.

If you are a fan of cheap and good fish soup like me, you must not miss Fresh Fish Seafood Soup in Sembawang Hill Food Centre. Its outstanding fish will definitely leave you wanting to return for more.

7.5/10

Fresh Fish Seafood Soup
Sembawang Hill Food Centre
590 Upper Thomson Road
#01-36 S574419
11am to 230pm
Closed on Mondays

No comments:

Google